Welcome to In Motion Dentists! It is our commitment to provide you with the comprehensive and affordable dental treatment in the comfort of your home. It is our responsibility to keep you informed of treatment recommendations and financial obligations. The following is our office payment policy:
Payment for Services
Payment is due at the time services are rendered, as In Motion Dentists is a fee for service practice. If the individual who is taking on the responsibility to pay for the patient’s dental services is not able to be present at the time dental services will be provided, payment must be made before treatment can be scheduled or payment must be left with the patient (or their caregiver/administrator) to be paid at the time services are offered. After payment is made, a receipt will be sent to the payee in a timely manner.
We accept cash, debit cards, credit cards and personal checks.
If you have Insurance
If you have dental insurance, we will be happy to fill out the insurance claim form for you to receive reimbursement for your allowable benefits. While the completion of the insurance claim form is a courtesy that we extend to our patients, all charges and payments are your responsibility on the date that services are rendered. Please keep in mind that your insurance plan is a contract between you and the insurance company, and is in no way an obligation between that insurance company and In Motion Dentists. Our office will mail you the claim form for you to then mail to your insurance. After you submit the claim form to your insurance, it is your responsibility to follow-up with your insurer for reimbursement. We encourage you to read and understand your dental policy.
Procedures for payment/reimbursement
- Payment is due in full at the time services are rendered.
- As a courtesy to our patient, we will complete a dental claim form and mail it to you for your reimbursement.
- You will mail the dental claim form to your dental insurance.
- Your insurance carrier will review your claim and make determination of your payment. Some services may not be covered by your plan, or your insurance carrier may pay only a portion of the charges. We cannot know these amounts in advance; therefore, payment is your responsibility.
- Our office does not guarantee that you will receive reimbursement from your insurance company. Please contact your insurance company for answers to specific questions regarding your coverage, their payment policies and reimbursement procedures. We recommend calling your insurance company to expedite claims if a claim has not been paid within 30 days.
Outstanding balances: Outstanding balances over 30 days will be assessed a $25 fee per month until the patient’s account balance is paid in full. This fee is to cover the administrative cost that is incurred while attempting the collect payment.
Should you have any questions regarding your financial responsibility, please call us we are here to answer your questions. It is the purpose of this policy to eliminate any misunderstandings, and therefore, have more time to dedicate to your dental care.