June 24, 2020
Have you ever broken a tooth at dinner, or lost a crown while you were enjoying a late-night movie and some popcorn? Or maybe you’ve had an accident over the weekend that resulted in a damaged tooth or intense mouth pain. No matter the reason for the need of emergency dental care, it’s not always easy to find a dentist who works after hours, or who is nearby and available to help you in your time of need.
That’s why the in home dental care provided by In Motion Dentists is such a valuable commodity for the men and women of Orange County. Your doctor and his team of dedicated professionals are available day or night to ease your stress during dental care emergencies. As a mobile dental service offering complete comprehensive treatment to residents in Orange County, they make sure your needs are kept confidential and discrete.
Common Reasons Why Patients Call In Motion Dentists for Emergency Dental Services
There are a few incidents that are most common that prompt your doctor’s Orange County patients to call for emergency in home dental care:
- Sudden Pain and Swelling – If you experience sudden pain or swelling in your mouth, it could mean you are suffering from an abscess, infection, or a cracked tooth. Don’t ignore these symptoms. Call In Motion Dentists and request in home dental care so you can find quick relief.
- Chipped tooth – Whether your chipped tooth was the result of an accident or injury, this dental problem can cause extreme pain and could even lead to infection if not treated quickly.
- Lost filling or Crown – While this may not seem like an emergency situation to some, the loss of a filling or crown should be addressed immediately to prevent more extensive and costly treatment in the future.
Benefits of In Home Dental Care for Emergencies
If you encounter a dental emergency, your doctor and his team can provide in home dental care for emergencies. Since dental emergencies are sometimes inevitable and can happen at any time, In Motion Dentists provide mobile dentistry so they can come to you in your time of need.
There are many reasons why choosing in home dental care for emergency dental needs is beneficial for patients in Orange County:
- You choose where you would like to be treated. This is possibly the biggest benefit of in home dental care for those with emergent needs. Your doctor or a member of his team is able to treat you in your home, office, hotel, or any other location you’d prefer.
- In Motion Dentists are available to you whenever you need them. Not only will your doctor and his team travel to you for your emergency dental needs, but they make themselves available 7days a week to provide quick, effective service when YOU need it. After all, emergencies never happen at convenient times.
- In Motion Dentists have the proper tools and equipment, all of which are portable and compact. Because your doctor values patient care and understands that in home dental care is oftentimes the only way people can obtain regular oral healthcare, he has ensured that each of his dentists have access to equipment that can be taken anywhere—so they can provide care anywhere.
- If you require sedation, you won’t require a friend or family member to drive you to and from your appointment. When your doctor or a member of his dental staff make in home dental care visits for emergency situations, they are also equipped with various sedation options they can administer when needed. If your dental emergency is causing extreme pain, your doctor can help with dental sedation. However, the beauty of in home dental care means that you can rest comfortably knowing you won’t have anywhere to go, and you won’t have to rely on anyone else to get you home when you wake up.
In Motion Dentists Values Quality In Home Dental Treatment for Emergency Dental Needs
At In Motion Dentists, the mission of your doctor and his team is to make their services as convenient as possible and to deliver quality in home dental treatment to those in need. This unique mobile practice allows them to treat patients from all across Orange County in the comfort of their own home.
If you find yourself in need of emergency dental care, don’t hesitate to call your doctor at In Motion Dentists today at (626) 594-0374.